Tens 8000 Combo Professional-Digital TENS and Muscle Stimulator Unit. The Tens 8000 Combo Professional-Digital TENS and Muscle Stimulator Unit was our first and remains our most popular Digital TENS and Muscle Stimulator Systems in Tenssystem history. We must admit this is one of our favorite unit devices and remains one of our strongest and most popular sellers.
Many clinical pain management specialist and physical therapist request this system because of the long and reliable history of this device. We are proud to say that over 98% of these devices that we sold over the past six years remain an active duty and service.
This Double stimulation Combo-Professional is stronger than any traditional TENS unit and the muscle stimulation modes are able to elicit muscle contractions due to the ability to adjust the pulse width more widely than traditional units.
Remember that Comination TENS / EMS devices are otherwise known as TENS-Muscle Stimulator Combination Units are widely popular because of the diversity that they offer to patients with acute and chronic pain conditions.
The TENS side of the Tenssystem-8000-Combo Professional-Twin Stim Unit offers a total of seven modes including three EMS modes at synchronous and alternating modes as well as five mode TENS including burst, normal, modulation, SD1 and SD2 modes. This handsomely packaged professional TENS System-8000 system is housed in an attractive, secure plastic case with high density foam cut outs to securely store your professional combo system.
The Tens 8000 Combo Professional Unit comes with everything which you need to get started including a comprehensive instruction manual, the Professional 8000 Unit, a package of high quality electrode self sticking multiuse electrodes, durable 60 inch lead wires as well as a durable 9V battery. This system continues to be built to last for many years of repetitive use and remains the champion at pain reduction and muscle reeducation.
- Tens System 8000 Combo Professional – Digital TENS & Muscle Stimulator System
- Lead Wires
- Four Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
- Safety Amplitude Cover
- Sturdy Metal Belt Clip
- Rubber side railings for maximum handling
- Instruction Booklet
- Timer 0 to 60 minutes or continuous
- Dual channel – isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude adjustable between 0 and 100mA
- Pulse Rate adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz
- Pulse Width adjustable from 50 to 300 microseconds
- Wave Form – Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage – 0 to 50 V
- Maximum Charge per Pulse 20 micro-coulombs
- TENS Modes: Burst (B); Normal (N); Modulation (M); Strength Duration 1 (SD1); Strength Duration 2 (SD2)
- EMS Modes: Constant; Synchronous; Alternate
- Power Supply – 9 V battery
- Low Battery Indicator
- Patient Compliance Meter